0333 Numbers are used by companies to encourage callers and are commonly used as a replacement to 0800 numbers (free phone numbers).
Being a brand new number range, 0333 numbers are not as widely used as 0800, but they will become more and more popular as the public become aware of the benefits.
The cost to call 0333 numbers is the same as your carrier would normally charge you for dialing a landline number, but more importantly 0333 numbers are normally included in mobile network bundles of minutes (we do advise checking with your mobile provider). 0333 Numbers are also very recognisable and we like the repetitive start to the number range (333). The ability to have a cheap and easy to remember number is always an advantage, especially over the competition – get in early to reserve your 0333 number as the best numbers always go first.
Benefits of buying a 0333 Number:
- Easy to remember - It will make it easier for your customers to remember your 0333 number and contact you. Most of our customers use memorable 0333 numbers as a sales line to encourage callers.
- Based at home in your study? - Having a memorable 0333 number may make you look significantly larger than you actually are.
- Don’t be embarrassed about your location - Memorable 0333 numbers disguise the geographic location of your business.
- A number that moves with you - If you ever move you can take your 0333 number with you (anywhere in the world!).
- Encourage Sales Calls - An independent study by Warwick University has identified that 80% of people are more likely to call an 0333 number to enquire about purchasing a product or service.
- Online Control - You will have the capability to change where the 0333 number is pointed to using our online portal.
- Free minutes – enjoy a set amount of free minutes with our product bundles.
- Real Time Marketing Reports – Use multiple numbers in different adverts to that you can track the amount of calls you are receiving. We can even play a greeting when you pick up the call that says "this is a call from the Yellow Pages" if necessary
- Disaster Recovery – In the unlikely event of an issue at your office you can take some comfort that your calls can be routed to another location immediately.
What to expect from your 0333 number:
- Speed - Your 0333 number will be set up within minutes of us receiving a successful order online.
- Reliability – We only use the best networks in the UK for our 0333 numbers and every number is supplied to us by Cable & Wireless, BT or Opal. These are in our opinion the best 3 networks in the UK.
- Data at your fingertips – Your monthly statements will include graphs showing you the number of calls received, top 10 lists of the people who are calling your 0333 number and full call itemisation. If the person who has called your 0333 number has not withheld their phone number then you will see it on your statement.
- Savings – Our 0333 numbers are priced so that we can win volume business. If you have a cheaper quote please call us and we will see if we can match it.
- Intelligent 0333’s - OK we can point your 0333 number to a landline or to a mobile but we can provide more intelligent routing such as, Call queuing, fax to email, time of day routing, call recording and much, much more.
0333 Number Questions and Answers:
If I order an 0333 number from you how long will it take to go live?
0333 numbers can be made live in minutes. Providing we have received payment from you and the order is placed during business hours then your 0333 service will be established at most within 1 hour.
Can my 0333 number be called from abroad?
Most international countries will route the call to you however this is not guaranteed. Like most non-geographic numbers some countries will not route the call back to the UK. There is no official list that will confirm or deny if the 0333 number can be called from a particular country.
Why are some 0333 numbers more expensive than others on your site?
This all depends on the quality of the 0333 number we are selling. If the 0333 number is more memorable then the cost is higher. If the 0333 number is not memorable at all then it is classed as a bronze number and sold at our basic price.
If I point my 0333 number to my mobile or landline can people still call me on these numbers?
Yes. The 0333 number just sits on top of your existing number and people can call you on your old number or 0333 number. Our service does not interfere with any existing phone numbers you use.
How do I pay for my 0333 number and calls
We have many payment options. Most of our customers pay for the set up of their 0333 number by credit card and then set up a direct debit to pay for the rental and calls received on their number. We also accept:- Paypal, BACS, Cheque, CHAPS, Debit Cards and Cash.
If I move office can my 0333 number move with me?
Yes. You can take your 0333 number with you anywhere in the world. As an extreme example you can move from London to Australia and still keep your 0333 number. If you are interested in managing where your 0333 number points to by using our online portal please click here
If I call someone will they see my 0333 phone number?
You can arrange for this to happen with your existing landline supplier. This service is called CLIP (Calling Line Identity Presentation) – just give your existing phone line supplier a call and ask for the CLIP to be changed to your 0333 number. Once they have added this your 0333 number will be presented as your phone number.
What our customers say about us:
"We have had our 0800 number for 3 years with city numbers and we have never had one fault. Its nice not to have to worry about it as we have it advertised across the entire UK"
"We would like to say how well we are looked after by our account manager Rav. Nothing is too much trouble for her. Because of the quality of your service we have since taken out more 0800 numbers to advertise in different publications"
"I am writing to thank you for managing our 0800 number port from BT to yourselves. The process was seamless and all we had to do was sign a form, you guys did the rest. Thanks for your help"
If you have any questions regarding our 0333 number service please feel free to contact us.
About 0333 Numbers
0333 numbers are a new number range launched last year by Ofcom. 0333 Numbers are used by companies to encourage callers and are commonly used as a replacement to 0800 numbers (freephone numbers). 800 numbers can cost the caller up to 20p per minute if calling from a mobile and this can put people off. If you advertise an 0333 number you will negate this cost as they are charged at normal landline rates from mobiles.
0333 numbers cost the same as a landline number to call but more importantly 0333 numbers are included in mobile networks bundles of minutes.
Buy 0333 Numbers
£5 one off set up fee per 0333 number
£5 per month rental per 0333 number
2.5p per minute for calls received on your 0333 number if pointed to a landline
9p per minute for calls received on your 0333 number if pointed to a Mobile
* for minutes to mobiles – only minutes diverted to the following operators are included in the bundle - Vodafone, EE, O2 and Hutchinson 3G